Education is in Our Blood
Gracing classrooms since 2002.
EDUCATION & EMR CONSULTING
JWO Media can help you manage your curriculum development and EMR training needs.
Joanna White-Oldham is also an accomplished instructional designer & training project manager with a background in secondary education. She is certified in EpicCare Ambulatory and Phoenix has over 10 years of extensive experience in Epic systems. Prior to receiving her certification, she was credentialed in ClinDoc, Stork, OpTime and Beacon. She has extensive experience with Captivate, Learning Management Systems, and training environment build and is adept at collaborating with leadership teams to define project scope, establish training timelines, and coordinate equipment set-up and software installation.
White-Oldham has worked with some of the finest health care institutions in the US including NYU Langone Health, Hartford Healthcare, Trinity Health IHA, Providence Health Care and Advent Health.
Key Training Competencies
We offer a well rounded approach to training development and delivery.
- Credentialed Trainer Onboarding and Mentoring
- Clinical Workflow Mapping & Analysis
- Provider Personalization and Training Customization
- eLearning Development and Creation
- Curriculum Development
- Quick Start Guide & Tip Sheet Creation
- Site Observation and Training Session Delivery
- Ticket Resolution and End-User Support